As the UN's global development network, UNDP is at the forefront of today's development dialogue in championing the poor and disadvantaged.
Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world.
We are now hiring a new generation of expert practitioners who want to contribute to those partnerships by offering strategic approaches to long-standing problems. We seek individuals who can communicate advice and new ideas across cultures and all strata of society.
The project has three objectives;
· To measure the prevalence of bacteriologically confirmed TB among the adult population
· To contribute to more updated population-based estimates of the burden of TB disease and
· To provide a baseline for future measurement of trends of TB disease burden.
The survey will be population-based and extensive fieldwork will be conducted over a period of 6 months. The survey will be conducted by the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Programme within the Ministry of Health and Social Services.
UNDP wishes to recruit qualified staff to fill the following positions;
1. Field Laboratory Technician (closing date 10/4/17)
Summary of Key Functions:
· Perform laboratory procedures in the field;
· Ensure that laboratory stocks and equipment are kept and maintained in a safe manner;
· Perform administrative duties;
Please use the link below for more information on the Terms of Reference and to apply for the post: https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=8171
UNDP wishes to recruit qualified staff to fill the following positions UN Volunteer positions under Benguela Current Large Marine Ecosystem (BCLME III) Energy Environment.
· National UN Volunteer – BCLME III Project Assistance, Swakopmund, Namibia (closing date 10/04/2017)
· National UN Volunteer – BCLME III Project Assistant, Windhoek, Namibia (closing date 10/04/2017)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted